Setting up a new computer or phone and need the correct details for accessing the Rinux services? Here you go.
- Access the webmail interface at https://webmail.rinux.net
- Reading your e-mails
- IMAP server: rinux.net (Port 143 or 993)
- POP3 server: rinux.net (Port 110 or 995)
- Sending e-mails
- SMTP server: rinux.net (Port 25 or 465)
- If you are using Rinux to host your own domain, you must still use the above server names for sending and receiving e-mails.
- Make sure you enable STARTTLS encryption in order to access or send your e-mails via plain IMAP (port 143), POP3 (port 110), or SMTP (port 25). Unencrypted access to your e-mails is not possible.
- Manage your mailing lists at https://rinux.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo
- Access your web site files using the FTP server: rinux.net (port 21).
- You must enable TLS to connect to the FTP server. Unencrypted access to your web site files is not possible.
- Manage your database at https://db.rinux.net.